DEPRESSION IS A SILENT KILLER. My name is Eva De Lara. My son, Josh Payton De Lara is 19 years old. He arrived in Canada in 2016. He is a happy, outgoing, friendly, and God fearing child. During high school, he was bullied, and in 2017, we were on the receiving end of a traffic collision. Since then I was diagnosed with spinal problems, which lead to sciatica, and severe depression; which ultimately resulted in me being on Disability. All of these issues resulted in my son Josh, slowly getting more and more depressed, and him refusing to open up to me, or his brother; because he felt like he would be a burden. Having been through an unhealthy relationship, his broken heart, lead to him losing his passion towards his education and career goals; and afterall, giving up on life. On Saturday January 4th 2020, he attempted to end his life. He is in a critical condition, and in a coma, in the ICU Ward. The doctor’s are unsure when or if he will wake up. THIS FUNDRAISER IS ALSO TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR ANYONE, ESPECIALLY YOUNG ADULTS, GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION. It is crucial to seek help, remember that there is always someone willing to listen. To those who know someone who is going through depression, it is important to reach out to them, keep an eye on them, and let them know they are loved, valued, and not alone. Depression is NOT something to be taken lightly, it is a MUST to seek professional help, and there is no shame to seek it. You’re life is more important than anything else. Any help is appreciated, as I am a single mom, unemployed, and on disability. Presently the money I am receiving is not enough to sustain my bills. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE! ❤ Sincerely yours, Eva De Lara
BREAKING NEWS – eMediaWorld Tweets
- 🎯 Music Mogul Jay-Z Quoted in COVID-19 Pandemic Recovery Plan at U.S. Supreme Court ⬇ https://t.co/FBA6dl76mJ… https://t.co/6q35Ej2mw6 Apr 20, 2020
- Thank You for your input @BauChrispy for our Article on Delivery services. We will add this detailed experience to… https://t.co/ek9Bu4wfdI Apr 17, 2020
- What is your Favorite delivery service? We are compiling reviews. Submit your experience today firstname.lastname@example.org… https://t.co/vGup2wuRBy Apr 17, 2020
- 🎯 YYC Community COVID-19 Support Project ⬇ https://t.co/n0mpT7zDs1 #Calgary #COVID-19 #Seniors #Family #GoFundMe… https://t.co/jNwYSJwUlQ Apr 5, 2020
- 🎯 Long Beach Arts and Hospitality Relief Fund COVID-19, Corona Virus, Long Beach, Artists, Arts Council of Long Bea… https://t.co/YXHJtPOUF4 Apr 5, 2020
- 🎯 PLEASE HELP SAVE Bambam located in Eaton Colorado and I am in central North Dakota ⬇ https://t.co/wEPfWhrbAZ… https://t.co/9hmnbiTNwz Apr 5, 2020
|If you have any questions regarding information in this press release, please contact the person listed in the contact module of this page. Please do not attempt to contact eMediaWorld. We are unable to assist you with any information regarding this release. eMediaWorld disclaims any content contained in this press release. Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information.|
Recent eMediaWorld Video’s
Organic Website Traffic - Get More Traffic and Increase Rankings #1 Website SEO, Traffic & Promotion Specialists.
Get publicity, Promote your Book, CD Band. Send your Press Release or News Release today and reach millions of people. Traffic to your website is key to sales. No visitors no sales.
Get a jump on the competition by building popularity and solidifying your brand with Social Media Marketing. Get corporate level results regardless of the size of your company.