Forestville is actually a 99-year leasehold executive condominium. Forestville is at Woodlands Drive 16 in district 25. Forestville is in close proximity to Admiralty MRT Station, Woodlands MRT Station and Marsiling MRT Station. It can be to become done by 2016. It comprises of 653 units. It is actually located near Vista Point and Vista Park.
Condo Facilities at Forestville
Forestville has full condo facilities for instance 50m Freeform Pool, Wading Pool, Pool Deck, Jacuzzi, Hydro Spa, Cabanas, Indoor Gym, Splash pool, Family Pool, BBQ Area, Dining Pod & Wine Pod, Fitness Alcove, Reflecting Pond, Courtyard Garden, Wellness Corner, Children’s Playground, Tennis, Function room and Hammock Alcove.
Condo Amenities near Forestville
Forestville contains a host of amenities which might be easily available, including major shopping centres, supermarkets, restaurants and eating establishments, banks, and other entertainment facilities.
Forestville New Executive condominium found at Woodlands Avenue 5 and Woodlands Drive 16. The new residential site has become awarded to Hao Yuan Investment Pte Ltd for any tender value of $247 Million this reflects a land expense of S$317.65 Per sqft Per plot ratio. The 99yrs leasehold plot incorporates a maximum gross floor region of 72,240 square metres which enable it to yield about 720 residential units.
Neighbourhood Amenities – The Woodlands Waterfront is has a 200m long water promenade plugged into 400m long refurbished jetty. Waterfront picnic areas , event plaza and amenity building that has a roof top look-out point. It provides a 1.3km long waterfront promenade with fitness station in addition to a park. It will be for this recently completed Admiralty Park and also the connector along Woodlands Centre Road And Admiarlty Road West later on.
Why Buy Forestville?
1.Attractive location, a few moments drive to Causeway Point / MRT / Bus Interchange and 7 minutes walk to upcoming Woodlands South MRT on Thomson Line.
2.Hook up with most of Singapore quickly via major expressways SLE/BKE/TPE.
3.There are actually prominent schools nearby just like, Woodlands Ring Primary School, Woodgrove Secondary School and Woodlands Ring High school graduation, Christ Church High school graduation, Innova Junior College, Singapore Sports School, Republic Poly as well as Singapore American School.
4.Direct bus to MRT Station via Service 901 or 962.
5.4 minutes drive to beautiful $19 million park called Woodlands Waterfront with features like Cantilevered Promenade, nature area, trails and green spaces.
6.Next to Woodlands Industrial Estate, B1 Business Centre, Republic Polytechnic, American School, MNC Factory = Good Rental Potential.
7.La Casa, an EC finished in 2008 next door, currently is selling around $8xx per square footage and renting out for $1100 to $1300 for room rental, $2600 -$2900 for two BR and $3200 to $3500 for 3 BR, the industry high rental yield of around 4.5%.
8.Free Passenger bus to nearby MRT Station for first A couple of years upon TOP.
Forestville Eligibility guide.
1) Main applicant need to be a Singapore Citizen and above 21 years of age. Co-applicant could be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
2) Both applicants need to be either First Timer or Second Timer (Existing Owner/Ex-Owner of HDB Flat).
3) Applicants must form a sound family nucleus to get the EC under among the HDB’s eligibility schemes: Public / Fiance and Fiancee / Orphan / Joint Singles (min 35 yrs old).
4) Applicants combined household gross monthly income mustn’t exceed S$12,000.
5) Applicants and occupiers classified by the approval should not own or get rid of any private property within 30 months prior to date of application and involving the application date along with the date of taking possessing the EC.
6) Second-timer applicants who’re Existing Owner or Ex-Owner (a toned, resale flat with CPF Housing Grant, DBSS flat from developer) must meet the 5-year Minimum Occupation Period (excluding any period of subletting of whole flat) before using a fresh EC.