Langkawi is situated in the state of Kedah, and that is that green and tropical island that countless travellers to Malaysia flock to every single year. If Kuala Lumpur is famous for it’s wonderful city atmosphere, shop-till-you-drop malls including a never-ending, vibrant nightlife…it’s all very different in Langkawi and that is known more because of its stunning beaches, tropical rain forest and trendy, casual relaxation.
Website visitors to Langkawi often turn into pampered, to laze if you want world class beaches this island offers in order to enjoy the rich Malay food and hospitality that are symbolic of pretty much all the Langkawi hotel resorts. For those who come here for a secondary, chances are you wont choose to leave.
Because Langkawi is an island that is certainly outside of Kuala Lumpur, most tourists to Langkawi tend to fly in, mostly from Kl. Apart from spectacular beaches and jungle (most of which merges together quite spectacularly), Langkawi can also be known for as being a duty free island. Consequently if you’re staying here, you’re able to purchase a quite wonderful bargain or two inexpensively – the truth is, for anyone who is doing both Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi, you’re strongly advised to try and do the bulk of your shopping in Langkawi since the same souvenir & craft items are available for upto 50% less.
There’s a few towns that many tourists visit in their stay in Langkawi – Kuah (this tropical isle capital) and Pantai Cenang (a bustling town with tiny markets and stalled sprawling with regards to a person’s eye will see). Most facilities for example money changers and banks are typically based in Kuah, though aside from the Golden Eagle there’s not an excessive amount to interest the customer to Malaysia here. In addition to that, the remarkable beauty and nature is precisely what draws the throngs of holidaymakers to Langkawi every single year.
Top Langkawi Experiences
- Stay at among the list of glorious chic Malaysia hotel resorts for example the Andaman or maybe the Datai and become treated similar to a celebrity.
- Catch some breath-taking scenery from your summit in the Langkawi Cable Car experience.
- Pamper yourself at one of the many 5 star spa experiences at one of the many stunning spa’s situated while in the island.
- Study Malaysian life directly while you stroll through the towns of Kuah and Pantai Cenang, watching the locals barter at markets and obtaining a good deal or two by yourself.
- Stop off for any cocktail and a relaxing meal at Telaga Harbour Park.
- Enjoy hawaiian isle hopping trip and experience the variety and culture of Malay life.
- Please take a Mangrove Tour and immerse yourself inside ancient jungles and rivers – head into the Cave Of Bats and Crocodile Cave.
- Watch the Crocodile Show to see these magnificent creatures feeding.
- Consider most of the wonderful sea creatures to be found in East Asia on the Aquarium at Pantai Cenang.
- Laze at in to the space stunning beaches located anywhere in the world.
Whether you are sophisticated traveller or perhaps you would like to backpack your path into paradise, you will for sure find what you’re looking for in Langkawi. Oahu is the ultimate South East Asia experience.